INVITATION TO GET INVOLVED:
You can help by investing your time and experience. We need people to teach and mentor young people during their school years towards tertiary education.
We also need professional services such as medical practitioners and psychologists to assist our Sparklekids through the adventure of growing up.
BECOME A DONOR
Sparklekids believe that the money we raise from donors should go 100% to help children with promise, to become Sparklekids. We do not use donor funds to pay for infrastructure, offices, vehicles or salaries to staff.
Where funds are made available to students, it is monitored very closely with the supervision of an auditing firm.
TOTAL OPEN ACCOUNTABILITY:
Your investment will go towards:
- Registration fees at universities and other tertiary education institutions.
- Accommodation and transport needs of the students.
- Books and second-hand laptops.
- Groceries and toiletries, in many instances throughout the year.
- Funding of specialised isiXhosa speaking teachers for workshops during vacations and some weekends.
Sparkle Kids Npc
6243 1987 794
200-412 (Branch/Clearing Code)
FIRNZAJJ (Swift Code)
First National Bank
84 Main Rd
Contact FNB: Tel +27 28 312 1140